BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I came across these pictures of Connecticut taken on our last trip there in September. I got a little homesick so I decided to post some of the pics. The images of the UCONN campus brings such happy memories of our years there as college students and also the fun day we spent on campus with our kids this year. Milo and I met at UCONN in our last year; we became instant friends (which quickly turned into romance) and the rest is history, as they say! We still talk about how those were some of the best years of our lives - college was a blast! Oh yeah, we learned a little bit, too.


We made a lot of memories in those first few years, traveling all over our very beautiful home state, and we still miss 'home' very much!



The Connecticut coast






A typically old New England stone wall.





Our beloved alma mater, the UCONN campus. Go Huskies!!






One of my favorite pictures of Mia, sitting on a Connecticut beach.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Love the new layout!!! :)