BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 19, 2008

For You Mom...

Ivette is in Florida with Caden on a little "Visit-The-Grandparents" trip, so I figure she will need a little Mia and Noah fix. So Mom...this is for you...

Mia says "MOM!!! Noah and I spent the weekend at the cabin and did all sorts of cool North Georgia stuff!"


We saw cows...

We went to the Apple Festival!
We went for a little train ride!
We did a little face painting!
Meow!
We did a little bungee jumping (but just a little, Mom!)
A little higher...
And a little HIGHER!!
OK, back to earth...well, back to the playground...
There's always time to play some ball...
Then it was off to Carter's Lake!
It was a beautiful fall day...
And of course, we had to hit the playground at the lake...
Whew...you ready to go home Noah?
Let's wind down with a little marshmallow roast by the fire...
C'mom Mom! We miss you! Grab a stick and a marshmallow!

5 comments:

David, Tammy, Megan and Hobbes said...

Great pics and it looks like you guys had a great time! Ivette, you are truly blessed to have such a great hubby. Of course, you knew that already! ha!

Heidi Zawisza said...

What a great daddy!!!! (oh, yeah....I am sooooo sucking up again here...is it working?)

Jenn said...

how sweet is this. makes the heart smile. i can't believe the bungee jumping....you go girl! ;)

Jenn said...

how sweet is this. makes the heart smile. i can't believe the bungee jumping....you go girl! ;)

Ivette Falcon said...

I missed you all so much! But I'm glad you had a fun weekend of spoiling with Daddy. He's the best! :)