Mia on her first day of kindergarten:
Mia on her last day of kindergarten:

This is a bittersweet week at our home. My grandmother passed away this week, and we are headed to Orlando to attend the memorial service in her honor. I have been very close to my grandmother for all of my life, and I will miss her so much.
In addition, it is the last week of school here in Georgia... today is Mia's last day of kindergarten. Seems like it was just yesterday that we were putting her on the school bus for the first time, and I nervously watched her, hoping she would have a good day and be in a class with caring teachers. She has learned and grown so much over this past school year; there were some challenges, but she did great, and she can now read and write and has learned how to respect boundaries. Yesterday was Noah's last day of preschool; he had wonderful, loving teachers and we will miss them. He also learned a lot about shapes, colors and God's creation this year. It was hard to say goodbye.
Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks:


Caden and I went to have lunch with Mia at school... she was so happy to see her baby brother. Here is Mia with some of her classmates:

Mia and Caden:

Noah's last day of preschool - ice cream party:
Even Caden got to have ice cream with big brother Noah!


0 comments:
Post a Comment