BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mia's Trip to Target

Mia was home from school early today, so we invited her friend Ayden over for a play date. I took the girls to Target and they had fun being silly and trying on winter hats and scarves (yes, I did end up buying them for winter use):

After shopping, the girls begged me to let them get "slurpies" to drink... and of course, I couldn't say no!

Yesterday, I had lunch with Charlotte and her boys, and Caden... here are pictures of the two-year old cousins together at lunch:


And finally... Noah had his first visit to the pediatric dentist today, for a cleaning and checkup. He did great, didn't cry and was very still for his cleaning. He didn't like it, but he was very brave! The dentist even let him pick out "2" treats after his very good visit. Here is Noah with his teeth freshly cleaned at the dentist office:


0 comments: