BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Loose Teeth and Preschool Fun

Mia called her friend Collin to tell him that she has her first loose tooth. Very exciting for a 5 year old!





----------------------------------------------
Noah's teacher sent us several pictures of his class. The kids are learning about the color yellow, so the children were asked to wear yellow to school today.















Looks like fun to me! Don't you want to go to preschool too? :)




3 comments:

Jenn said...

I love Noah's big cheesy smile. Soooo darn cute!!

David, Tammy, Megan and Hobbes said...

They are so cute in their little yellow shirts. Love the big grin and the one of Noah on the slide.

And what's up with allowing Mia to talk on the phone? That's a prelude to dating you know... I'm just letting you know.

And I heard the tooth fairy is giving like $5 a tooth now so you better start saving! ha!

Heidi Zawisza said...

Yes. I do. Right now. Are they still open?