BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, September 8, 2008

Our Week So Far...

Mia attended a Build-A-Bear birthday party this weekend - she had a blast!




Noah helps Mommy make chocolate chip cookies.




Caden had his 18 month well check-up today. The pediatrician says he is growing perfectly - he's in the 95th percentile for height! Tall boy. :) He's in the 75th percentile for weight, so he's a very healthy little boy. Caden got 3 shots today and didn't even cry! He's a tough cookie. He wasn't thrilled about the shots but he did very well during his entire exam. It must have worn him out, however, as he conked out in the car on the way home.





2 comments:

David, Tammy, Megan and Hobbes said...

I love the Build-A-Bear! Although I would have thought that little kids would get freaked out by the limp little animals before they get stuffed... I guess not!

David, Tammy, Megan and Hobbes said...

I love the Build-A-Bear! Although I would have thought that little kids would get freaked out by the limp little animals before they get stuffed... I guess not!