BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Caden Walks!

Caden took his first couple of steps today! He's been inching his way towards it for a few weeks now... sister Mia saw him stand alone and take a couple of steps. She was so excited, she came running to tell Mom... and I put him in the kitchen, where he stood next to the chair and then let go, and the next second, he was walking a couple of steps before sitting back down on the floor! Mia, Noah and I cheered and Caden had a BIG grin on his happy face. Very exciting stuff. I even managed to capture him taking some steps:

first steps at age 12 months.


And a few more photos from the Caden gallery....


No, he didn't see something really frightening... this is Caden very distraught about something (yes, he's pretty dramatic!)
Having fun in the bathtub.

How does this powder stuff work?


2 comments:

David, Tammy, Megan and Hobbes said...

Yeah Caden!! He is so adorable. Is there EVER a time he is not smiling?!

Jenn said...

Awww...he's walking. I can't believe it. I mean, I know these things happen, but still...... LOL! :)