BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Walking and Climbing and Playing

Caden is fully walking today! It's amazing to see how quickly he has progressed. Mia saw him stand up and walk across the room. She was so excited about this, she came running to tell us! He has continued to stand, walk several steps and then fall down. Every time Noah sees Caden walking a few steps, he excitedly yells, "Caden's walking!" It's so cute. Here is a video clip so you can see him in action:

Big boy on the move!!

A favorite new ball.



Holding a football (Grandpa Izzy will be so happy to hear about this.)


With his newly acquired skills, Caden decided to climb up on the chair and stand, then he scrambled back down without mishap. I'm going to have to keep an eye on this boy!

Our sweet 2 year old.


Siblings at play. Why are they always trying to sit on top of each other?

1 comments:

Heidi Zawisza said...

I'm LOVING getting caught up on all my blog reading!!.......and I guess life as well! ha! Go Caden!