BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

At Riverside Park


It was a boys' weekend around here. Milo and Mia headed to Florida for a family event and I stayed home with Noah and Caden. It was a quiet weekend but it was nice to have some Mommy-son time together. Some real bonding took place! We shopped, went to the park to play, and went out for pizza (you know, real 'boy' stuff, ha. They're lucky I didn't take them for a manicure - I'm not that crazy.) Milo came home but left Mia in FL with her grandparents for a few more days, and I am missing her something awful!
We also attended my nephew's first birthday party. Happy Birthday, Elias!

Hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend.


Caden, age 14 months



Snack time.



My friend Janet came to visit one night. Here Caden is leading her around the yard.


Here are pics of Noah at his final Sports Tykes class, playing soccer with the other 2 year olds. Cute, Cute!



Go, Noah, Go!! (Could the soccer ball be any bigger?!)

2 comments:

Heidi Zawisza said...

That ball ROCKS!! Maybe if the ball was that big when I tried to play, I wouldn't have "kicked the air" so much when I tried to actually kick it down the field!!??

David, Tammy, Megan and Hobbes said...

Love the big soccer ball. Too funny!! And Noah looks like a miniature coach or something striding across the floor with something important to do or say.

Glad you had a fun weekend with the boys!