My little girl is coming home today after a visit with her grandparents in Florida. I can't wait to see her! We have moved her into the former nursery, so Mia now has a big girl room of her own. I'm still putting the finishing touches on it (have to find some nice prints for the wall) but here are a couple of pictures of the almost-finished product. She chose the pale lavender color for the walls (it looks blue in the photos but it's really a purple color):
And here is Caden, our little force to be reckoned with. I gave him a piece of banana this morning and he got very upset with me. Apparently, he wanted the entire banana and not just one chunk, and he wanted to hold it by himself.
1 comments:
LOVE her new room. It looks great!!! I love the color. That was the color Jordan had at our other house. So sweet!
Post a Comment