Mia graduated from preschool yesterday! Our little girl is growing up. The cermony was very sweet; the kids performed songs and received diplomas. Afterwards, the families had a picnic outside on the grounds. We're going to miss the teachers and the sweet friends Mia has made over the past 2 years. Some of the kids will be attending her school next year.
Multi-tasking Dad videotapes Mia while holding Caden on his lap. Go Milo!
Receiving her diploma.
Caden was very sick that day and still had a smile for sister Mia.
Mia with one of her teachers, Ms. Kathy.
Mia with brother Noah, Aunt Charlotte and cousin Eli.
4 comments:
Nice blog pictures! That husband of yours is gorgeous!
How cute! SAVOR each moment with her this summer, they change in kindergarten!.....I'm not saying it's bad, just different. They go to that "next level".....and then time REALLY flies!
Congratulations Mia! So adorable!! She is looking like such a grown up little girl! sniff.. sniff..
And I never knew that Milo was such a great multi-tasker. I'm impressed Milo, you could almost be a Mom! ha! ha! :-)
OMG! I cannot believe it...she is such a big girl. Oh, I am totally remembering when she first came home with you. And now she is going to 'big girl' school! Wow-time SO flies!!! Congrats Mia...We love you and are SO proud of you!! :) XOXO
Post a Comment