BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Girls' Nite Out

Well, I promised I'd put them on my blog, so here they are! Tonight I got together with some good friends of mine from my old church. We've known each other for about 7 years, have seen each other through good times and bad times, pregnancies, new babies, health issues, loss of family members, job changes, church changes... I consider these ladies true friends! No matter how much time passes, we pick up right where we left off.


We went to dinner, talked and laughed, laughed some more, closed down one restaurant, and headed for another, and closed that one down too! Seems we need some late night restaurants in suburbia. :)

Thanks, girlfriends! Let's do it again soon.



Donna, Karen, and Julie pose with The Pickle. I think Mr. Pickle is getting awfully 'friendly' with Karen - what would Jim say?!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time last night, and I'm so excited we made your blog...Thanks for putting together another great ladies night, can't wait for the next one. Call you soon to get our girls together for a play date.

Anonymous said...

I feel honored to be on your blog. I feel so important! "My Man" said that he was going to deal with "Mr. Pickle" the next time he gets by the Fickle Pickle. I'm banned from anymore "GNO's". Thank you for being the president of the GNO club. You always seem to get these nights going. You are all dat!

Karen