BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 21, 2008

There's No Place Like Home



Mia and her much-loved cousin Todd.



Mia and I made it safely home tonight after spending a few WONDERFUL days in my home state of Connecticut. I love New England in the summer (even though it was hot!) I love New England in the Fall, winter, spring... well, anytime!

My cousin Grace and her husband, David, were kind enough to host us... or, I should say, they spoiled us rotten. We visited with some of our family (one of my cousins, Michele, is busy being overdue for her baby's arrival by almost 3 weeks - I thought for sure we'd be there to see our new baby cousin arrive! But he's not budging, apparently) and wished we had time to see more of our wonderful friends. But this was a short, spur of the moment trip, so... for those of you who we didn't get to see, we will try very hard to see you on our next (hopefully longer) trip north. Know that you are loved and missed!!

And for the record... Connecticut has the best people in the world.

One more note... thank you to Milo, who watched over our home and boys and did lots of fun stuff with them while we were away (yes, we loved seeing the blog pics!). I didn't have to worry, knowing they were in Daddy's good hands. Thanks for taking such good care of our babies!

I'll post more pics tomorrow. It's late and I'm off to bed!

0 comments: