BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Anniversaries and Easter Parties


We had a lovely dinner out to celebrate our anniversary. Milo took me to Bistro VG in Roswell (formerly Van Gogh's) and it was wonderful! I highly recommend taking your sweetie there for a romantic meal. The decor was beautiful - probably the most beautiful restaurant I've ever been in - and the food was excellent! The most fun part was discovering that seated at the table next to us was Vicki from the Steve and Vicki morning radio show. Of course, I was very interested in listening to her conversation! Her table looked to be having a grand time.
Happy Anniversary, honey! (by the way, the kids got a big kick out of looking at our wedding album for the first time.)

Now... on to the kiddie stuff. These pictures were taken the other night when all the kids had baths. I love bathtime - is there anything better than a sweet smelling, powdered baby?

Caden checks out Mia's bath water.


And Mia's preschool class had their Easter party today:

Mia and friends.


Mia has a go at the "Pee-ata" (pinata)



And finally, Noah grabs an Easter egg from his basket at school...

1 comments:

Heidi Zawisza said...

I LOVE the curls on that little girl with the red hair! Too cute!

Oh, and ps. you really need to change your page again, or I am going to continually bonk my head trying to get "into" my computer, and ON TO that beach!!!! I mean WHAT are you trying to do torturing me like that??? hmmpphh!