BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, March 24, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!

We had a beautiful (albeit cold) day on Easter Sunday. The services at Fellowship Bible Church were outstanding. Dr. Crawford Loritts preached an awesome sermon and the choir, band and worship team did a phenomenal job leading worship (if I do say so myself)!! My brother Joel sang a powerful duet with our worship director; it was a moment of pure joy to hear the message "He's Alive!"

After church, we went to Joel and Charlotte's house for Easter dinner with Giselle, Greg and Greg's mom and another childhood friend from Connecticut, Doug. The food was delicious and the kids had a great time.



Noah finds his Easter basket.

Mia with her new kitty cat.

The kids with their easter eggs.

Eli and Noah.
Cousin Eli.






Mia plants a smooch on baby brother Caden ("I just love Cay Cay 'cause he's so cute!")

Hope you had a wonderful Easter too!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

I swear those kids get more beautiful everyday. So cute.