BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday, Mia Grace!

Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day and a big day at our house - Mia turned 5!
Mia was born on a Monday, just like her birthday this year, and I remember it so clearly.... waiting, waiting at the hospital while Mia's birthmother endured a long (seemingly endless) labor, being so nervous waiting for the baby to arrive. She finally made her entrance into the world at 4:59 pm on March 17, as I watched her being born. It was the most incredible experience of my life, becoming a mother for the first time.

Our "full of life" girl was soooo excited that it was her birthday yesterday. When she arrived at school, she ran up to her teacher and said, "The birthday girl is here!" It was a fun-filled day.

Daddy made his girl a special "Mia pancake" for breakfast.


Caden crawling around on his sister's big day...

We had a birthday dinner at home followed by cake and presents. As usual, our family joined us for the celebration.

Happy Birthday, baby girl. You are a treasure.

The Lord Bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up his countenance upon you
and give you peace.


Love,
Mama and Daddy

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Aw, she is so so sweet. It sounds like y'all had a beautiful celebration!

David, Tammy, Megan and Hobbes said...

AAAWWW! She is absolutely adorable. Where did the time go?? I can't believe she is already 5!

And I love the pancake! Too cute! Milo has some real skills. ;-)

Heidi Zawisza said...

What a huge blessing Mia is! I'm glad you had a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday to Mia again!