It's hard to believe that this is Caden's last official week as an "infant." He's having a birthday this week! How fast this year has gone. This time last year, I was a miserable pregnant woman; my feet were swollen, I hadn't slept a full night in months, and I couldn't wait to get that baby out!! That said, I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.
Caden is a bright ray of sunshine in our family; I'm so glad God knew better than we did and gave us this wonderful surprise. He has completed our family in the best possible way. Here are a few photos of our 11 month-old taken this week:
Ephesians 3:20 "Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen."
Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah... Stayin' Alive....!
(yes, Caden was actually dancing to music - doesn't it remind you of a certain John Travolta dance move?)
There's Caden in the background, being dramatic because Mama was taking a picture instead of picking him up! Prima Donna. :)
Had to include this picture of our budding artist, Mia.
2 comments:
NO!!! No, he cannot be turning one allready???!!! Oh my goodness! He is way too cute. And that little smile....hmmm? Watch out! Adorable, as are all of the Falcon children. I guess mom and dad are so bad either! :) Love you guys!
I can't believe how big Caden is getting! I love the pic of him almost face to face with the camera smiling. Does he ever cry??... Every time I see him, he is grinning. What a cutie!
Post a Comment