BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Big Girl Now

Yesterday I took Mia to Open House at her new elementary school. She starts kindergarten on Monday and she is very excited to ride the school bus and go to her new school! We met her new teachers (she has two teachers) and a few of her classmates. Since then we've discussed how the morning is going to go on Monday, so that Mia knows what to expect: "I'm going to wake up when it's dark, and I will use the potty, get dressed, brush my teeth, eat breakfast and then walk to the school bus." Let's see how smoothly it actually goes on Monday! I'm a little apprehensive. :)



Mia plays in her new classroom




Mia and her teacher





Our big kindergartener, ready for school!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

omgsh! i cannot believe she is going to kindergarten. she looks like such a big girl! so exciting.

Heidi Zawisza said...

Ivette.....You'll do fine, I promise!! BUT, on that note, I will be thinking of you come Monday!