Last night, Milo and I attended a 'Retro Birthday Party' for a friend of mine... we were asked to dress up in 60s, 70s or 80s style! I chose to go "disco" (Can you just hear the theme from Saturday Night Fever?) and Milo chose a more relaxed 80s style. It was a lot of fun! How scary is my makeup? Thanks to my sister for her help getting ready! (Wish I had a picture of my platform sandals and gigantic hoop earrings...)
I love this next photo. This morning I put Caden in his crib with some toys figuring he'd play for a few minutes so I could take my shower (Milo, Mia and Noah were out at Karate practice). When I came back to get Caden, I found him fast asleep, Poor little guy must have been tired!
And other scenes from the week:
Noah, age 2
Caden at our Moms and Tots class. Clearly, one ball just wasn't enough...
What a happy boy!
Hugs... it's better than fighting!
2 comments:
Love the Disco outfit! I'll buy your dinner if you'll wear that to our next girl's night out... :-)
Caden is too cute fast asleep. AAWWW!!!
Disco mama jama!!!!!
Post a Comment