Joel, Charlotte and Eli stopped by for a visit and brought along friend Doug. The kids had fun playing in the yard...
Cousin Eli takes a spin around the yard.
Our little sports lover.
Trampoline fun.
Joel, Charlotte and Eli stopped by for a visit and brought along friend Doug. The kids had fun playing in the yard...
Cousin Eli takes a spin around the yard.
Our little sports lover.
Trampoline fun.
Posted by Ivette Falcon at 5:33 PM
3 comments:
Between the big boy shoes, and Noah's "cool dude" hair style......there are no babies left at your house!!!
Love Caden's new shoes, and the pics. They look like happy and well loved kids, which I certainly know they are! I hope we can get the kids together soon, it's been too long.
No big boy shoes allowed!! He has to stay a baby a little longer. :-)
I love the pic of Mia with the cup, so sweet, and of all three kids in a pile on the trampoline.
Post a Comment