My friend Tammy called me yesterday - knowing that I was sick and miserable at home with a bad cold - and offered to pick Noah up and bring him on a play date to the park. Since Noah and Megan get along well and like playing together, I knew he would enjoy a fun outing with his girlfriend. And Tammy is a great friend to help me out on a day when I really needed a break! Here are photos that Tammy took... the captions are things I imagine were going on at the time.
Noah and his date Megan head out in matching car seats. How romantic!
Are they adorable or what?!
They even wear matching crocs. Awwww.
I'll show you my boo-boo if you show me yours.
Don't worry, Megan... I'll catch you!
This is a pretty good date!
This was fun! Thanks, Ms. Tammy.
And later in the evening, here are the boys in their pjs, ready for bed:
2 comments:
They are so stinkin' cute! We had such a great time and I know Megan can't wait until their next date. :-)
OH YEAH....These two are DEFINITELY gonna end up together!!!!!
Post a Comment