BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our Last Hurrah




A carnival came to town this weekend... we saw the lights shimmering at night and knew we just had to take the kids. We've been busy shopping for school supplies and getting ready for the first day of school (tomorrow!), but we decided to take a break and bring the kids to the carnival this afternoon, one last hurrah before the start of the school year. They had so much fun on the rides!! It was their first time at a real carnival, and boy, it brought back such fond memories of my childhood in New England. We often had carnivals come to town in the summer, and whenever there was one nearby, my parents would always take us. I remember how excited my sister and I would get, and it was so fun to see my kids get as excited as I remembered being when I was a kid. It's wonderful to be able to make these memories for them.













Mia loved the kiddie rollercoaster so much, she rode it twice!

2 comments:

David, Tammy, Megan and Hobbes said...

Too much fun! I remember going to carnivals when I was a kid too. Great memories and an awesome way to wind up the summer. sniff... sniff....

Heidi Zawisza said...

OMG! Where was this?? This looks awesome!