Here is 17 month-old Caden, who had a very active day getting into all kinds of mischief. At one point I looked over and found he had pulled an ottoman over to our stereo, found the remote control and proceeded to turn the stereo on and find a radio station. He turned, grinned at me and proceeded to dance.
Later in the evening, Daddy and I played with Caden before putting him down to bed. I've included a couple of video clips for the grandparents to enjoy.
Is there anything better than the laughter of a sweet baby?
Caden says, "Night-night!"
2 comments:
He totally cracks me up! Reminds me of a recent picture I saw in a magazine of a little boy that had climbed up on the cabinets and all you could see was his little butt sticking out of one of the shelves.
And how could you ever be mad at a boy with that smile? Woe be to you if he ever figures that out! ha!
I LOVE baby laughter!!!! Too precious!
Post a Comment