BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Housebound


Our boys are getting so big! This picture really shows how grown up they look now... it's hard to believe. They are loads of fun but I want my babies back. :)

Noah chills in the bookcase (don't ask.)



It's Saturday and we spent a very low-key day at home. The kids and I have been sick with colds and feeling kind of miserable.


Snuggled up eating popcorn and watching a Harry Potter movie (only the funny first half of the movie, when it gets scary towards the end, we turn off the movie).

Outside collecting ants (whatever keeps them entertained!)



Caden was hanging out with Mom in the kitchen.

1 comments:

David, Tammy, Megan and Hobbes said...

It's so funny that all of a sudden they all look so grown up! Where does the time go?

And I think you guys should get an ant farm. They are too cool!