BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 11, 2008

First Day of School


Mia started kindergarten today! It was an early morning and we bought a little Cinderella alarm clock for Mia so she could wake up at 6:15 am. She was so excited and woke up, happy to get ready for her first day of school. Milo and I prayed with Mia before we left the house and asked God to bless her day, to help her to listen well and to make new friends. We got the boys up and we all went with Mia to the bus stop at 7:00 am to see her off. And yes... when that school bus pulled away, I cried a little bit. :)








Waiting for the school bus



And there she goes!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

So cute, I still cannot believe she is going to 'real' school! And omgsh, there are a ton of friends at her bus stop! By the way, it wouldn't have been normal if you didn't cry! She's gonna do great momma, cuz you and Milo have done a great job raising and preparing her! :)

David, Tammy, Megan and Hobbes said...

Aww!! I can't believe that she is already starting school! She is so stinkin' adorable.

And those backpacks look HUGE on the kids! Yikes!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe she is growing so fast!! Time just goes by way too fast.

Heidi Zawisza said...

Ivette.....she looked very at ease!! What a cutie!